Visitors will quickly observe that I’ve posted on a wide variety of topics: from launching a business, to squirrels, kids and whatever else I wanted to write about. Given that, I thought it would be useful to create an index of posts by category.
In addition, for any series of posts that I thought worthwhile to pull together, you’ll find a link to the topic in the respective category below.
I invite you to click on a category or series of posts that are of interest to you.
- Articles published in The Windham Eagle:
- Long standing challenges of Gore Road in Raymond coming to an end
- Miss Southern Maine Princess uses platform to promote anti-bullying
- Something for everyone at Windham Public Library
- The Allagash Wilderness Waterway (3 part series):
- Business Spotlight: Northeast Laboratory Services
- Odyssey of the Mind: World Finals update
- Teacher works to ensure Windham Middle School students stay ahead of the technology curve
- Overdose Recognition and Response: A community forum and training
- Windham High School Students touched the past
- Maine’s Future and the Opiate Crisis
- Portland Water District’s support of national drinking water week offers tour of facility
- Windham students heading to Odyssey of the Mind World Finals in Michigan
- Business Spotlight: Kind & Co.
- Windham elementary students learn important life skills
- Windham Middle School Seventh Grader Headed to National Geographic GeoBee state finals
- Taking Back Maine’s Future: Ending the Opiate Crisis
- Windham author advises students to follow their dreams
- Bringing Fantasy to Reality at Windham High
- Business Success
- Financial Success
- For Fun!
- Personal Success
- Successful Kids
- Travel and Adventure
All the best!