First, let’s break down this highly complex word into its constituent parts…
- An American business magnate, investor, socialite, author, and television personality
- Achieved his bachelor’s degree in economics, at the Wharton School of Business
- Father of 5 children (the adults of which have successful careers)
- Earns a SIGNIFICANT living OUTSIDE of the political system
- A billionaire
- Self-funding his own campaign for Presidency
- CLEARLY won the New Hampshire Republican Primary
- CLEARLY won the South Carolina Republican Primary
Phobia – an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
Now, to ask the question: Are you among the decreasing few who still have Trumphobia?
What is there to fear, really?
Is it the change?
The change to someone who:
- Is willing and able to demonstrate unfettered leadership.
- Cares about things that are truly important to the American people.
- Will, unafraid, take the bull by the horns and make some real things happen.
Believing ANYTHING to the otherwise “may” be due to laziness. That is, not having taken the time to do one’s own research into what is really going on in “our” political system.
The result: Trumphobia.
Too many among us have simply handed over their powerhouse mind to the influence of what they are fed by the media vs. performing their own research and arriving at their own (intelligent) conclusion.
The result…We (collectively) are letting the political establishment drive this great country straight into the ditch. This, for the gain of the politicians and the puppeteers who support them.
As mentioned in a prior post, EVERY “politician” running for president is the puppet of some combination of special interest groups (backers, donors, Political Action Committees).
A highly sophisticated philosopher put it this way:
One person conditioned to rule and control
The media sells it and you live the role
~ Ozzy Osborne, from the song Crazy Train
Are we going to stand for this any longer?
You’ve heard this before:
One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over again, but expecting a different result.
How does this apply to the topic at hand?
If we vote for ANY of the politicians running for president we will only get more of the same. That is, a person leading this country who is entangled and entitled by the very corruption that we need to root out of the establishment. And, they will get NOTHING done that truly impacts what the average American needs right now, and in the future.
Instead, vote Donald Trump!
The November election is a long ways off. So, get your gear now to show support for real change vs. following, unchecked, what the media is selling.
Again, ANY other candidate that we put into office serves only to continue the proliferation of a corrupt establishment.
Come on, let’s shake things up!
p.s. – Looking forward to see how things turn out in Nevada on Tuesday 😉